little bit knits KAL

"Because very soon they'll refuse to wear it!" ~sad but true

Friday, June 16, 2006

Cheater cheater pumpkin eater.

Feel free to kick me out if I'm cheating. But here's the thing: I'm a mama to two little girls (3 and 1), I work 18 hours a week at my paying job, and I've only been knitting since November. So I am Very Slow. And I have Very Little Time for knitting.

So although I should be knitting for my two DDs, instead I am working on this for my sister-in-law's first child, due in September. It is the Big Bad Baby Blanket from the first Stitch n' Bitch book.

Also, for my girls, I want to make Green Gablets. In my defense, I have no pattern. Haha! So I must neglect my own children for my yet unborn nephew or niece. I have got to finish the blanket by August 31 if I want to send it back to Spain with my sister-in-law (not the one expecting, different SIL).

I promise to share updated progress on the BBBB and promise to make the green gablets AS SOON as I finish it. They will make fab Christmas presents! Am I right?

Please don't kick me out.... :(

2 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger peanut's mom said...

All right, thats it!! You're OUT! =)
OK I guess you can stay. But now we have some work to do, cause we have to get green gablet out so you "have a project to work on." Good grief are you hi maintenance or what! LOL! =)

I found some pretty yarn today for peanut's Crumpet dress! I'll share asap.

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

Rose (or should we call you pumpkin eater!)
I want to do a green gablet too. Let's be high maintenance twins together. Or is it bad blogging etiquette to gang up on the KAL host,? ;>) (Especially when she is in Kentucky!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home