little bit knits KAL

"Because very soon they'll refuse to wear it!" ~sad but true

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Girlie as it gets!


Hi all! We're getting new members everyday so make sure you ask your friends to join too. It will be great to introduce each other to new patterns and to read funny stories too. Remember (actually there is nothing to remember, I just realized that I haven't even said anything about this yet!) you don't have to be a mommy. An aunt, sister, grandma, or friend of a little bit will do too. Just so long as your knitting for a kidlet.

So here is the project that I'm knitting for Peanut. I bought the pattern and yarn last summer... but I never knit it.... hence this blog I guess.

The pattern is available here. I'll post progress as soon as I have yarn bought. ta ta ladies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home