little bit knits KAL

"Because very soon they'll refuse to wear it!" ~sad but true

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Gonna start any day now, I swear...


I'll be knitting a sweater for my little one... I've knitted a couple of sweaters for my oldest (and someday those will be passed to the baby), but the only thing I've knitted for my little one are mittens and a shrug that she refuses to wear. I attempted to knit her a sweater to match her pretty blue eyes, but even though I was knitting exactly at the suggested gauge, it came out huge. It will fit her a year from now, I'm guessing.

The sweater I'm doing is not nearly as beautiful as the photos you other ladies are showing, but it's gotta be quick for me or it will never get done. So, here is the mostly stockinette, worsted weight sweater I'll be knitting along with you.

The shoulders, cuffs, and hem have seed stitch borders, which, depending on how my chosen yarn looks when I swatch, I may just do in garter stitch.

2 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger Rose said...

I think the sweater looks great! I will be interested to hear how it goes, I might have to do one myself.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger peanut's mom said...

So cute! I can't wait to see the color and progress!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home