little bit knits KAL

"Because very soon they'll refuse to wear it!" ~sad but true

Monday, June 12, 2006

Wanna Play

So I had an epiphany. I have only ever knit 1 thing for my poor Peanut. One! She is two years old and only has one measly thing to show for having a knitting mommy. Sare (my best friend and fellow selfish mommy knitter) and I realized very fast that Peanut, Manager and Lady E are left out and need some loven folks! So after I posted this at my blog, Niki over at nice knits had the greatest idea. Some one should start a KAL to motivate us yarn addicted moms to actually knit OUR KIDS something. What a concept, ah?

So here we go. Sarah and I (Rachel) are going to host this fun blog for those of you who want to start and finish knits for your peanuts, beans, managers or whatever nick name you may have.

So send us an email and we'll get this rolling!

It can be your first, second or hundredth item... only rule is that it's knit or crocheted and that it's for your little bit. Cause let's face it girls, it's just around the corner that they'll be refusing to wear it!

*** Just wanted to add that you do not have to be a mommy to join. Aunt, sister, grandma or friend work too. Heck, if there are any guy swho want to knit for there kidlet you are more than welocme! Just so long as y'all are knitting for a little bit.

2 Comments:

At 4:20 AM, Anonymous Rose said...

I wanna play! I have been knitting since November but have only made a hat for each of my girls.

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger aisling said...

i reallly want to join the KAL, i love knitting for little ones! I have a blogger account, but my actual knit-blog is at knitalicious.blogsome.com now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home