little bit knits KAL

"Because very soon they'll refuse to wear it!" ~sad but true

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Plan 9 from Outer Space



Hey there! This is my first post. I joined the KAL so that I could finally buckle down to the serious number of kid-knit UFO's I have under the bed in the spare bedroom. Most of these were knit before I even conceived my son (who turns two on September 3). I used to only knit for kids for fear that I'd lose interest in an adult-sized item. Seems I lost interest in these, too. Sigh. But I have resolved to finish at least two in the coming week! Here are a couple that I didn't post on my blog. Check out the rest in today's post, if you want a serious eyeful of intarsia.

1 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Anonymous rachel said...

That sweater is so cute... I love the color. So glad you joined and can't wait to see how all those knits turn out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home